Baseline Study for the IT Area
Reviewing the current status is the starting point of any change to Information and Communication Technology (ICT) services.
ICT Consulting: Acquistions for IT services
- Creating a cost base for the current service(s).
- Setting cost limits for the investment and operation of the new service(s)
- Compiling the bid documents (eventually in English for international tenders)
- Selecting the suppliers for the tender in accordance with the sponsor
- Execution and evaluation of received proposals
- What are the real costs of IT
- Operation of IT services by external service provider (Outsourcing)
- Transfer IT services to the Internet (Cloud service)
- Review of the license inventory
- Independent advise during pending license audits
- Creating proposals to comply with the license regulations